!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

Private Feltstars: TY !!!

Go down 
+5
muck
Admin
BROUSSARDE
mysteryjo
Raycatt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

Private Feltstars: TY !!! Empty
PostSubject: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:43 pm

For a freeroll organized by FPC and Pedro, you are ALL on the door for the PW...

For a Private 2.2$, with minimum 9 participants, we are only 8... sad

IT'S GREAT .... because for sure, nobody have Felt or money, nice mentality...

It's a real pleasure for an organisator to see 123.457 players for a free, and only 8 players for a very little Buyin...

TY for your mentality

And its an personnal opinion....

Last edited by Raycatt on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryjo

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Not so personal, i agree
Back to top Go down
BROUSSARDE

Senegal
Senegal

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 pm

It is clear and I confirm what you have say Ray
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi thanks for your comments

Now when trying to get tournaments for members, with talks with each of the directors of affiliates in different rooms established and prestigious, less will be awarded each day tournaments to the forums.

Because they are not really being business for Poker rooms.

The explanation is basic, many players only participate in the Freeroll tournaments each of the forums and do not return to play in each of these rooms is to not have another freeroll.
So as a business but does not work that way.

Start giving, as in this case a freeroll and buy-in, depending on the results you could give more. In this case I sincerely believe that did not qualify to obtain more

And the point of view of two of my friends affiliate managers, that of Betboo and the TitanPoker these forums freerolls will disappear very soon or very scarce and will only be granted by starting poker rooms online.

Just stay regular tournaments each of the sites. Since very few players that are constant at each site, buy-in tournaments and cash games.

As I said, the forums are filled with single-player FREEROLLS HUNTERS.

Greetings and hope to see in the following tournaments to organize.
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 am

Maybe it's not us the players to blame all the time, poker rooms tend to see us as milk cows, and one major trait of this business, this game (poker), is that someone wins money, money to be paid, witch they don't like. But it works both ways, money flows both ways.

Then, freerolls are not business for poker rooms, they never were, they're marketing tools, part of poker business competition and a good tool to keep bad players in; if anyone from a poker room understood otherwise then they're wrong in the business and need to do something else.

Two examples:

I cannot play BetBoo anymore because their poker client doesn't start on my WinXP SP2 machine, even if their homepage states it works with as low as Win98, even with numbers of talks with their online support, every time different untrained persons (like they told me to erase cookies). Who's fault is that BetBoo is about to lose a player/customer? Not mine; my money are lost there.

Titan. I registered thru the forum affiliate link; when it came to play in forums tournaments, they returned a second list without me, but I still had a fully working account with them. So? I asked their staff to kill/erase/close/delete/terminate my account, witch they didn't to day, I can still log in, giving as explanation some nonsense. Are they waiting for me to change my mind and put some money in?

I really don't know what happened to the FeltStars buy-in tournament; you can put a poll on that issue in the forum. If it was a password protected tournament, maybe it 's a good thing, that means the password didn't leak outside the forum.
Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Can you explain me the relation between a cancelled tournament and the cows milk of players?

You speak against the wind, of say general real banalities that everyone knows...

All poker Room's win 10% in all of your deposit if you lose of win but only on your bankroll played, named 'Comission' of 'rake', I think that you know what I speak…
Where is the problem??? You pays your services, final point.
You pay different taxes according to the power from your car, here it is on the value of buy-in, normal.

The 'marketing tool' is same of GPS Navigator offert IF you pay supplément for the leather version of your car. The freroll is a gift commercial, I agree... and it's normal !

My subject is : We are 466 registred here and it's impossible to bring together 9 members around a table for a tournament of 2.2$ .... that's different...

Where mentality COMMUNITY is here ???

Admit 50% have Felt, 233 people does not 9 have not 2.2$ to play in a tournament “between dudes”, whe are sometimes more than 60 for a free, if the PW were not given to the Rumanian forums… and I benefit from it to say here only I keep a total confidence in you on this subject…

And my post is only for members with possibility to play with us, not for players excused by obligations...

For your example 1, if you explicate here so simply your problem, why you send no an email at technic support of Boo ??? The address where to send this e-mail was the question to ask the girls, who are not trained technical, you know it…

Titan. Its normal. It was a recruitment campaign New Players IN this forum. You are not a new player. Me either.
Should the forum by which you did affiliate yourself also lose the benefit of what it offered to you, a commission in 1/1000e on your 'possible' futures deposits ???
And in will 2 months, after having benefitted from this offer here, you leave elsewhere ???
I nommed that a “rat of forum” , any east say…Acceptable, but not gentlemen.
I miss the frees, but I'm registred in all of the open buyin, it's a battle (NOT FREE) between players of these forum. On other forums, that an 'active member'.
Not only to write. To take participade too.

For the rest, make check your ordi by a 'true' professional or removes the Betboo program since your control panel before re-download.

And downloads the updates of your XP every month, if you will minder of problems. I function with XP PRO2002, it's the 'sister' (of same) version as you.

If the password did not circulate, it is precisely because paying, and PW very protected are reserved to the members from the forum. One seldom sees buyin's PW on all of forums.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Of course freeroll tournaments are a tool that Poker rooms want to attract new players, good and bad. This is simply to join each room and can be in it.

To which I was referring to tournaments to Forums, Freerolls are almost ready to go, because as my two friends tell me affiliate managers, 90% of the participants of the forums, just look for the freerolls that are attendance of 100, 200, 300 players and almost all buy-in are minimal playing.

The poker rooms offer these tournaments to the forums with the aim that can win some money and you can begin to increase your bankroll, playing at the tables, so the vast majority do.

A month ago, to be exact, there was a convention of members in Spain, attended by my two friends, there was a discussion on this topic, and what drew clear is that in the forums are really almost the same players involved in some and in others, looking for those exclusive freerolls are fewer players who regularly offers every poker site.

It's not bad looking, these freerolls, I'm currently enrolled in various forums, I know I've seen in many tournaments and forums. Benefiting from these tournaments.

For this Tournament Buy in at FeltStars, sent by the two media, Email and PM the password to all partners, and it was really disappointing to see that there could be coupled to 9 members of the 466 who are enrolled in the forum so that it can play.

With respect to the Titan Poker, the affiliate manager verify each account that was opened from my banner, and apparently of the 25 players who signed my banner only 13 new accounts opened, others had already registered and paid off their accounts .

I do not know if this was your case Muck, and you were enrolled in the first tournament and then you know you entered is not registered and more.

I hope the forums freerolls, there are actually becoming less and when the play also appreciate the Buy In to play them well.

Good luck to all.

Back to top Go down
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Pedro, many times u ignored me for freerolls and i didnt received the passwords beacuse of "not active member"... yea i cant spend 24/7 here, BUT when i can and i have time i suuport ur tourneys and play like that Felt 4 example, i was BulGambla there when we was 8 players!...i would like to remember that and to think who is actually active member - who only copy/paste passwords from other forums or who is ready to play sum private buy-ins?! idea daydreaming
Back to top Go down
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 am

I'll stop speaking against the wind as I stopped playing the tournaments.

Last edited by muck on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 am

BulDawg wrote:
...who only copy/paste passwords from other forums or who is ready to play sum private buy-ins?! idea daydreaming

That's THE problem...

On much of European or American forums, Leagues with low buyin are regularly organized with success…

The difference, it's that these forums have “true players” loan has to be invested and to invest some $ so that the forum keeps its credibility at Rooms...

Not only “players” doing nothing but “take” without return…

I play before 'ARJEL Law' in France 1 League more than 1 year, with 6 buyin 1.2$ and ONLY 1 free per week... I play 3 or 4 times per week and we are all time 25/30 players...
Good mentality, Regional Battle Championship under members of forum, and free with only tokens in Prize Pool... 1 member win more than 18.000$ with only ONE token !!!
My bankroll is better of 30% of my invest, but principaly, the forum LIVED !!!

And with the little invest of Members of this forum (in totality 120/150$ monthly, only 12-15$ rake for the Room with these League, you understand ?), we receveid monthly 3x 55$ Token, 1 X 109$ Token, and for all others players in final table, a token of 5$ (you understand too ?) !!!

And participants play too personnaly others Tournament of SnG, we have move in Cashout/deposit, and Room's LIKE that !!! All is principaly checked by the move of account by link...and sometime, with reliant IP Adress...

Move, Win or Lose, but MOVE !

Play some DoubleUP and the tournaments forums, double your bankroll, cashout and starts again...

In simples words, Room's checked your graphics, with buyins and Free's played...and your graphs are relied in graph of forum, determinate to attribute freerolls...and partaged by all room's of an Network !!! If you are 'BAD' 2 of 3 times, it's sure you obtain nothing in other rooms of this Network...

Final one, which is the “loser, real sucker”??? YOU !!! ME !!! ALL !!!

It would be necessary to read again the post of Pedro, with the explanations how Rooms supervise the forums...
Back to top Go down
Voretex
Voretex

Argentina
Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 am

Hi everyone!
perhaps because of my poor understanding of English is not actively involved, but I think that although well intentioned, the discussion is not useful, but informative.

It is annoying to wait and arrange a time to play a tournament with friends, so that the end does not occur. In my particular case, the greater the interest in having fun (although it's more fun to win money.)

but every one knows and must accept the rules of the forums and rooms, and if for any reason one or other not respect, we should not complain about the consequences.

In short, initially, no one really knows who is on the other side of the table.

But eventually, you end up forming a solid group and cool, he hopes to participate and not let others badly.

That takes time

Regards,
(Sorry for my English, I hope I expressed myself correctly)
Back to top Go down
twinkerbell
twinkerbell

United States
United States

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

we need the freerolls
there are players like me that cant dep.
keep the freerolls
Back to top Go down
twinkerbell
twinkerbell

United States
United States

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

i would rather win money.
keep the freerolls
Back to top Go down
twinkerbell
twinkerbell

United States
United States

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm

no tokens that is as bad as playing for coupons or tickes.
or points. I play before 'ARJEL Law' in France 1 League more than 1 year, with 6 buyin 1.2$ and ONLY 1 free per week... I play 3 or 4 times per week and we are all time 25/30 players...
Good mentality, Regional Battle Championship under members of forum, and free with only tokens in Prize Pool... 1 member win more than 18.000$ with only ONE token !!!
My bankroll is better of 30% of my invest, but principaly, the forum LIVED !!!

And with the little invest of Members of this forum (in totality 120/150$ monthly, only 12-15$ rake for the Room with these League, you understand ?), we receveid monthly 3x 55$ Token, 1 X 109$ Token, and for all others players in final table, a token of 5$ (you understand too ?) !!!

I DONT LIKE THIS IDEA.
YOU CANT PAY BILLS WITH THESE.
Back to top Go down
offrdmom
offrdmom

United-States
United-States

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm

twinkerbell wrote:
we need the freerolls
there are players like me that cant dep.
keep the freerolls

Why is this?
I don't understand what you mean??
Why can you not deposit?

Free roll are not really free some one has to pay either having a forum where members play the room to create rake or depositing.If not the room will stop offering what is a customer draw none other then a free roll.
I am glad to see the buy-in games and will try to play as many as I can.But I do have other forums I am committed to also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello friend

This tournament was so nearly two years

And because it did not cancel the players were

Private Feltstars: TY !!! 119944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Feltstars: TY !!!   Private Feltstars: TY !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Feltstars: TY !!!
Page 1 of 1