!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maxlogan

Portugal
Portugal

WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? Empty
PostSubject: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:09 am

HELLO GOOD AFTERNOON, WAS I LIKING THAT THE ADMIN OF this FORUM WAS EXPLAINING ME WHY AND THAT THE EXCLUSIVE TOURNAMENTS OF THIS FORUM, WHAT WERE POSTED DISAPPEARED ALL? IS IT WHY THE TOURNAMENTS KEEP ON BEING PLAYED IN THE ROOMS, BUT ONLY FOR A MEMBERS' CERTAIN NUMBER OF THIS FORUM?? WILL IT BE THAT THERE IS TWO HEYGHTS HERE AND TWO MEASURES? ARE THE TOURNAMENTS PLAYED ONLY BY THE FRIENDS OF ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS FORUM? BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE ANY TOPIC EXPLAINING THIS SITUATION, BE THE EXCLUSIVE TOURNAMENTS ONLY THE FRIENDS OF THE ADMIN CAN PLAY, IT DOES NOT DO WHEN TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, WHY THIS FOR ME AS A DICTATORSHIP, AND THE TIME OF THIS FINISHED ALREADY WAS FELT I.
GOOD LUCK FOR OUR TOURNAMENTS BETWEEN FRIENDS
MAXLOGAN
Back to top Go down
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 am

Well mate, that's why I wrote here a post (be careful, open it in a new window/tab)
What's up Doc?
with the same indirect question, reflecting the same feeling, that you put up so clear.

I believe there was another post on the same topic, somehow lost in translation where lost all private freeerolls??? tho our concern aren't the private freerolls, because they are what they are: private.

I don't have a straight answer to that, it's not my place to give one. I guess we all need here to redefine the rules or to bold them, regarding passwords, freerolls (we're still FPC, right?) and so on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am

Hello.

You know many ways to try the passwords to leak to players who are not even members of the forum or come only days we have tournaments.

So I had no choice but to invite tournaments blinds serteramente players who do not filter my PW to others.

Gradually invite more and thus make a reliable group of partners that take part actively in the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
maxlogan

Portugal
Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

and do not you do that in other forums?? I know what you do that you also make easy the passwords of other forums to your members, you ally to your friends, because you do not even give them to all, alone the crumbs and what you put here in the forum, but for me completely good.so that I find ridiculed crazy thing because of tournaments of 50$ or 100$ that were playing 50 players alone, but always and better for to invoice 10 or 15, I understand, that you should be happy with your tournaments between friends
Back to top Go down
Romulus1970
Romulus1970

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Its true: many come in forums only for passwords and after come back for next! Very good choice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.romuluspoker.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Max.

You are one of the members of the forum that sends passwords to other players.
I noticed that my passwords are sent to the "RIVERLADY" and another person can not remember the name now.
My forum has never been closed to anyone, very recently, that "RIVERLADY" registered.
Just ask for some respect for the partners involved and for those who are created tournaments.

If you could realize how difficult it is to get tournaments for the forums.

If you think I'm the dictator, well this is my way of handling this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
renobazaa

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm

We support you, it is good that are you kick out the persons who give the passes away as that isn't nice for anybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??   WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY DISAPPEARED ALL EXCLUSIVES TOURNAMENTS FROM THE FORUM??
Page 1 of 1