!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
Another message for the admin EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
Another message for the admin EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
Another message for the admin EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
Another message for the admin EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
Another message for the admin EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
Another message for the admin EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
Another message for the admin EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
Another message for the admin EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
Another message for the admin EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Another message for the admin EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Another message for the admin EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
Another message for the admin EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
Another message for the admin EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
Another message for the admin EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
Another message for the admin EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

Another message for the admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

Another message for the admin Empty
PostSubject: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Today I received a private message from our admin:

"It's a shame you're sending passwords to your friends Romanians.
I thought you were a person he called trust.
sad

Este o ruşine esti trimiterea parolelor la romanii tai prieteni.
Am crezut că eşti o persoană a sunat încredere.
sad

"

Here's my reply:

I thought those innuendos were addressed properly in an earlier message - ok then Pedro, if that's what you believe, don't send me any passwords, I don't need them attached to a string of undeserved accusations.

Maybe you're following the path of forum admins like Romulus/Decenu/Scorillo and their kind, seeking only forced affiliate sign-ups thru their links to poker rooms or forums, once that done, the pawn is needed no more.

Once again: NEVER send me any of your passwords, I never asked for them, I always felt ashamed that I received them and other forum members didn't, I always felt second to last class forum member when I didn't received one, otherwise do as you please, it's your forum.

Fix this problem once for all: on one hand, you allow password posting in your forum, when passwords are what they are, means to limit access to tourneys, and on the other hand, claiming that yours to be kept secret. The moment that you'll fix that issue, you'll have no worry at all, otherwise it's a double measure for things happening.

muck

So, if I'll be still here a member and not face a ban, I'll never play in any FPC tournaments. Sorry guys, that's the way it has to be, there will be other tournaments elsewhere, there will be / are other forums online.

Back to top Go down
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 am

Keep cool dude...

First, Admin send you a private message...

Why to have not in first one explanation with him by MP ???
Maybe, after private explanation, you post not this...

Then, I find you inequitable by accusing Admin of looking for members ony for downloads...if I have good understand...
I think that he offered many on all the rooms he organized...

I hope that your problem will be resolved in the same way of peace as I was able to resolve my confrontation with another member and that all this will be has to forget quickly... Yes
Back to top Go down
muck
muck

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 am

Hi there,

What I said above "a string of undeserved accusations" meant that this was the last one of many, bringing it to surface was my try to stop it

I already posted the solution for this issue: I'll not play in any forum tournament, I don't want to receive any password, for I see now they aren't even posted on this forum, I'll be an ordinary forum member like most here.

For sure he offered much on poker rooms online, but then why else did he start this forum for? To build a community, not a gang, to keep it together playing poker, where community means more than a few. If not for this, then for what else? One can put on words that can fill a possible answer.

I'm not upset, this is not an arguement/ fight, I've been banned on forums before just for nothing, I've moved on, I just want to keep my peace of mind.

...and your problem with another member was solved due the fact that both of you are forum admins and he, for sure a questionable character (just for an example: multi-accounting on poker rooms), backed down. Not the same thing happened to ordinary persons in his forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Hello.

Each forum has its rules, and you know all I could get several tournaments at different poker rooms, but very unpleasant in every tournament, most of the members of the forums, just come in that day and how terrible is that without think how hard it is to get these Freerolls for members, send passwords to their friends, which venefician, even without being registered in the forum and not accepting the rules

This is closed for never to anybody, just ask them to be participatory, many have several occupations, and it is difficult to enter every day, but only 5 minutes ask a few days of their week, to put some comments.

As I discuss "Muck", in the private message and bring it now I put it in consideration for all.

I've been checking every tournament, tournament PokerTime yesterday, I was sending the password to each member individually before send it to you "Muck" We had enrolled in this tournament only 19 players and as soon as you send it rose to 34 players registered.

Honestly that's what made me suspicious of you.

What would you think?

With the help of manager "PROMOPOKER." Now that my password was placed by a player of Latvian in this forum:
http://promopoker.ro/topic/18136-poker-time-02d-250-heads-up-tournament/page__p__115688

"Muck" If my private message that you send, I offended you, I send public apologies.

This forum was created with the intention that he be made a group of friends who participated in each tournament and permanently in the forum.

And the constant sending each of my passwords for various members of the forum, made me take different measures, none of which had the results that I'd wish.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another message for the admin   Another message for the admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Another message for the admin
Page 1 of 1