!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voretex
Voretex

Argentina
Argentina

Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot Empty
PostSubject: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:13 am

Really I enjoy this game! But at the end, some kind of "bad attitude" angry me.
One Argentine player (like me) named chamailt, without reason, insulted me, when I left the game.(cowardly way)
the insult was not serious, but broke the pleasure of the game

Perhaps, this character is the same as insulting and annoying in PokerTime.

I think that's not the kind of game that Pedro and other friends of poker, all friendly players, like to share.

REgards for all, but no for....one idiot!

Back to top Go down
FPCLoko
VIP Member
VIP Member
FPCLoko

Russia
Russia / Калуга

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:52 am

lol jiggy
Back to top Go down
FPCLoko
VIP Member
VIP Member
FPCLoko

Russia
Russia / Калуга

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 am

im sit out ((-
Back to top Go down
marosey
marosey

Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 am

Unfortunately, I forgot about the tournament and went to sleep, so how much am sick and flew out of the tournament in 11 place No
Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:19 am

Yep I'm witness, only for a story of pw sending...

I ask 2 time for he stop insults, but "speak with my ass, my head is sick..." mask

Totaly crazy, because the prize is better with a few more players...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:40 pm

He is right, the play between friends is very satisfying, and very agradble, as I said can you win or lose, but so is poker, as every game in which s involves luck.
On many occasions you have problems and many take in the anonymity of the tables
I feel that all players must have fun, THIS IS JUST A GAME.

Is only Poker Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot 119944

Lucky friends.
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot   Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan 25 Nov buy in - Nice Players, Nice Game, and one idiot
Page 1 of 1