!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brain cameron

Hungary
Hungary

Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? Empty
PostSubject: Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 am

I'm looking to build my BR with about $500 initial deposit.
Problem is I can't do this at PS or FT since I already played there previously.
Which site has the best promotions/rake/etc that I can take advantage of? Is it
cake with the $600 deposit bonus/30%rakeback?

Just as there are more than one way to skin a cat, there are several ways to play poker.
When you play poker, you can often correct the classification game, your opposition.
Among the many styles of play you will encounter maniac, perhaps the most dangerous enemy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In Maniac

Known for its PartyPoker abandon the reckless and ruthless aggression,
mania has yet to find two cards he did not. This player seems to almost all parties
and not to raise too high to
be wrong and the chances of throwing its use. As if that was bad
like a maniac on the offensive part of the game, often overbets opening banks and large, seemingly random lifts.
In the maniac is a difficult problem to play against the majority of poker players, because their scope is broad assessment.

The optimal strategy to combat mad

Acting in late position with a maniac, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a large re-raise,
in general, that the doctor prescribed. If maniac concludes
that you are not afraid to play high stakes poker with him, as a rule,
down. Just as your fear of the classical school, the maniac loves
to intimidate, but hates situations. Raise it, and it reopens.
Relax your standards include the play side, that the costs of dismantling (ie - the product is suitable ACE),
or control of a maniac. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Avoid verbal battles

Avoid contact online poker verbal battle with a maniac.
Players so dangerous. Recently, I have to do is tilt the risk itself or to continue.
Keep in mind that if you play a lot, most of the table will play right into his trap.
Thus, it will take money from other players, and you are his goals, taking his money. For these reasons,
you want to put a maniac for a while.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When playing an aggressive style of poker, serial killer could be easily tamed.
Take the brutal aggression and perhaps reckless, to retain the right to return to the wild,
and you will get all their chips. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by brain cameron on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LangeFrans
Special Member
Special Member

Netherlands
Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

perhaps cake, but what kind off games do you like?
Better go to a pokerroom with good and huge tourneys you like then a pokerroom with, maybe, better bonusses where you have less games you like.
Back to top Go down
pkworld1

Germany
Germany

PostSubject: Re: Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 pm

how much bonus get i

when i make a deposit

thx
Back to top Go down
TTaPaDoX

Russia
Russia

PostSubject: hi   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm

how much bonus get i

when i make a deposit

thx!!!!!!!thx!
Back to top Go down
pkworld1

Germany
Germany

PostSubject: Re: Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 pm

plz wirte me how get i the bonus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?   Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best bonuses for first deposit that isn't FT or PS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Poker General-
Jump to: