!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam

Go down 
+7
MGirl
ashess
FlachLV
pcolazo
marosey
BulDawg
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam Empty
PostSubject: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Poker is big business and so the sammers and con men will use any means to get your money, netpokernet is one of them, based in Hungary a gang of scammers have managed to set up a whole poker network, netpokernet.net with poker skins that change names every few weeks they prey on your hard earned cash! Netpokernet not only chases down players but the prey on big affiliates to set up their own pokerroom and so get their hands on hundreds of new players! Dont be fooled by the nice words and cheap sales tactics as this is a proffesional gang of scammers!
At first you will see that everything runs smoothly but once you have a nice thing going netpokernet will not pay any player, affiliate or partner!

Some excamples are Casineto, Pridepoker and FlandersPoker, you can deposit but dont expect any cash when u withdrawl! If you are an affiliate of any netpokernet skin dont even bother because not 1 affiliate has ever received $1 from these guys!

Casineto is the main room these scammers use, a few years ago the same gang operated on the sportsbetting market but when they noticed that all major scam reporting websites and forums had multiple warnings about the rip of they disapeared, only to come back and hit the poker scene in 2009.

I set up FlandersPoker with a friend in feb 2010 and we hit it big! within 2 months we had 3.000+ players, 100+ active affiliates and over $14.000 was deposited between feb 2010 & June 2010, at first all players received their withdrawls smoothly and netpokernet paid out about $3.600 to players and $720 to myself, but from may 4 2010 not 1 player has received any withdrawl, not 1 affiliate was paid and netpokernet owes Flanderspoker over $4.000! Today we still havent received any money and complaints from players and affiliates are filling up our mailboxes quicker then we can open and read them!

Casineto, Flanderspoker, Apropoker, Winpickspoker, Indalopoker, 4funpoker, Wagerguyspoker, Icontrolpoker, Okepoker, Pharaopoker are just a few of the Netpokernet skins

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

This article is published in:

http://pokerwest.forumotion.com/netpokernet-scam-f1/casineto-scam-t3.htm

And it is unfortunate that at this time many players like me are going through the same problem now, trying to collect money from Flanderpoker. skeptical

Stand that although reports that the network had changed hands the same problems continue. No

The last time more than 2 months later to get my money FlanderPoker, now I have only 28 days of this delay, it will be again a long way.

Back to top Go down
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 am

yea i wanted to warning all users here for Flanders but i saw that u are an affiliate thats why i dint say nuthin....before months i request a withdraw and they lied me 2 months for "technical delay", finally i reported sum forums and i recieved my money after 3 months but im glad i recieved my money at all...
Back to top Go down
marosey
marosey

Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 am

Unfortunately I too fell into this trap. i made a deposit (to Casineto) to withdraw their money and that was it, my letters are received only an apology and assurances that I will get my money, but I do not believe for a long time No
Back to top Go down
pcolazo

Argentina
Argentina

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:11 am

i cashed from casinetto, but it tooks me a long timeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
marosey
marosey

Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 am

you very lucky Yes
Back to top Go down
FlachLV

Latvia
Latvia

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 am

when i first time play at this network i told myself i didn't deposit there, and I was right :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

They know that the page NetPokerNet: http://www.netpokernet.net/

The network that gave the service, to: FlanderPoker, Casineto and some other sites

No working more .

With this I think

That we expected our withdrawal and worse, for those who put their own money, to play or retrieve what they had in these rooms.

We will have to wait forever to get that money
Back to top Go down
ashess

Turkey
Turkey

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

casineto about 2 years ago I had made from the witdrawal.There was a lot more freerolls open them in the first.deposit requirement, then brought to witdrawal then I stopped playing.was going on already ongoing problem.

not surprised No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

This day marks 91 days, requesting my withdrawal.

I'm still waiting.

sad No
Back to top Go down
MGirl

Brasil
Brasil

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 am

I knew that Flanders Poker was a scam, but didn't knew it that Casineto was the same thing. I remember that I used to play on Flanders and even deposited there, but probably was on their "honest" period cause I did received my cash out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Things are getting worse

This day is 106, to request my money and now FlandersPoker mail: support@flanderspoker.net

No works more, because every time we send, you back.

That gives us at least hope to recover our money, and but the site still works and swindle poker players.

It's really a shame that apart from FlandersPóker now also LowLimitsClub. That are of the same owners.

This in a similar situation.

What we have many suspicions.

No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 pm

FlandersPoker Scam.

Are 128 days to request my money on FlandersPoker.
I think patience is already enough.
It is now a Total Fraud, because it is not given Solucions after so many days.
I know I'm not the only one who are being deceived and wrong is that this poker room is still working.
I recommend not to play is this room, much less make any deposit.
Because they're the same problems as me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm

This day marks 179 days Requesting Since my money.
Do Not Believe It's Already enough patience.
It is a pity that both Caroline and Stefaan not place a single explanation anywhere.
Or in its own forum. FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam 936442
Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 am

6 Months ????

Great room, Flanders....
Back to top Go down
marosey
marosey

Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 am

once a month for fun, I am sending a letter to the Casineto and I had an answer, we bring our apologies, you get your money very soon. lol 5,5 months
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 pm

And are now 184 days I ordered my retirement money.

It is already half a year.

My message to technical support and answers are always the same.

FlandersPoker still operating room, and from my point of view is scamming those who put it this and want to take your money.

Now things look worse every day.

The patience and hope came to the limit.

Too bad my whole prespective about FlandersPoker "Caroline & Stefaan" changed so radically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

266 days, im request the withdrawal of my money.

and still receive nothing.

Time passes and all are fools.

I will continue putting comments on this and other forums.

For the vast majority of players realize they are of Flanders Poker is a

TOTAL SCAM
Back to top Go down
crash899
VIP Member
VIP Member
crash899

Romania
Romania

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 am

How many $ you withdrawed?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

crash899 wrote:
How many $ you withdrawed?

It's only $ 65 usd.

But not only is the money, it will acknowledge that this room is a tricky and still accepting players, deposit, and then not pay them.

I recommend not playing much less making a deposit in FlandersPoker

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raycatt
Special Member
Special Member
Raycatt

Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Its exactly same for me, for 75$

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 pm

I have to ask my withdrawal from the October 25, 2010
It is 315 days, technical support does not answer anything to any message.

The worst that the owners of the FlandersPoker room and this forum http://bcleagues.forumotion.com/, Stefaan and Caroline, do not either.

Although I have sent repeated messages to your email occasions staff, and friends that the great majority of them through online in Mesanger.

Civil courage and honesty is something that always Stefaan proclaimed as a priority, but now they really are not real.

I hope your new 360pkr.com Poker room, is not also a scam like the previous two, FlandersPoker And LowLimitPoker

The worst thing is that players are cheating.

Back to top Go down
jankarlo

Lithuania
Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

very nice:)
Back to top Go down
vadzis21

Latvia
Latvia

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

jap very nice and gratulation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam   FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam Empty

Back to top Go down

FlandersPoker "NETPOKERNET" Scam
Page 1 of 1