!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
!!WELCOME¡¡

FPCommunity

The Passwords of our Exclusive Tournaments and the best Promotions.

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends.

Just register on our Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPCommunity

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eastern Time
Translator
Central European Time
Latest topics
» Best poker datamining PokerStars, Pacific (888), iPoker, PartyPoker
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm by HHmailerSupport

» InterPoker $200
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm by safka

» WilliamHill Poker $100
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 pm by safka

» PartyPoker $250
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm by safka

» MyBet Poker $50
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm by tommymzq

» Coral Poker £500
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm by jacsa85

» Ladbrokes Poker $1,000
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am by Deina20

» WilliamHill Poker £500
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am by jacsa85

» Freerolls 03-11-2013
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:33 pm by Admin

» EuroPoker $100
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm by Admin

» Freerolls 02-11-2013
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm by Admin

» Boyle Poker $250
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm by Kevathallam

» Freerolls 01-11-2013
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am by Admin

» OddsMaker Poler $500
POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am by Admin

Best Poker Rooms This Week

mybet.com - poker

French Poker Radio

POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER Empty
PostSubject: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Sup all ppl who got any cash in this scam room, there is no games, no tourneys, NO SUPPORT, Nuthin, completely dead room, Cake network dont answer too, reallly big fkn joke, they gotta control this fkn scams and if need to transfer money from scam room to another trusted room!!!...So what is my last move i can do in this ridiculous situation.....
I got $39 and lookin for sumone who can send me $11 (min payout $50) and ill try to make a payout, i still hope sumone from Cake network dont sleep!!! Of course ill send back any screenshots of what im doin with ur money so if we got sum more luck and get our money back ill trade them to u in another room and we will talk again....I just really dont see what else i can do with this id*ots!!!
So contact with me ASAP cuz if they totally close the room, we wont get any chance for our money!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello is a good idea.
I think it's an opportunity to get our money before we completely closed the poker room.
I have but only 10.89 usd.
Give me your email for the poker room to try to pierce the dineor that I have there,
So unless we lacked to make a withdrawal
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Unfortunately with ur money we lacked again for payout - 49.89 too bad :(
I talk now with another user in same situation like me, he got more cash and we will try it this way, ill keep u informed about what gonna happen ;)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

México
★ México ★

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes need other User this Room POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER 168924
Back to top Go down
https://fpcommunity.forumotion.com
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:22 am

we waiting a withdraw ill keep u in touch whats goin on radar
Back to top Go down
BulDawg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

So it seems this NOT gonna work, this pc of sh`ts are TOTALLY SCAMS!!!This is what we received:

> From: support@poker4green.com
> To:
> Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:36:19 +0000
> Subject: Cashout Cancelled
>
> Hello
>
> Please be advised that we will not be able to process your current withdrawal request as the funds in question were derived from an inter-player transfer. Transfers are for the funding of friends and families accounts who would not otherwise be able to play. They are not meant as a method to re-pay debts or cashout funds for other players who wish to circumvent the cashout process. The funds must be transferred back to the account of origin in order to be cashed out. Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Poker4green Support
Back to top Go down
pomppoker

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:57 am

I think you will find many sites do not allow withdrawals of player to player transfers to safe guard against money laundering etc.

poker4green maybe on the cake poker network but it is only a white label solution provided by cake poker network and has no other ties with them.

In fact cake poker is now owned by poker listings I think it is and uses the cake poker network.
Back to top Go down
JJJJ9171
JJJJ9171

Canada
Canada

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm

BulDawg wrote:
So it seems this NOT gonna work, this pc of sh`ts are TOTALLY SCAMS!!!This is what we received:

> From: support@poker4green.com
> To:
> Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:36:19 +0000
> Subject: Cashout Cancelled
>
> Hello
>
> Please be advised that we will not be able to process your current withdrawal request as the funds in question were derived from an inter-player transfer. Transfers are for the funding of friends and families accounts who would not otherwise be able to play. They are not meant as a method to re-pay debts or cashout funds for other players who wish to circumvent the cashout process. The funds must be transferred back to the account of origin in order to be cashed out. Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Poker4green Support

How can they prove this? If I played you heads up and we weren't obvious, and one of us loses all his funds to the other, how can they possibly prove that it's chip dumping? Especially If I tell you on MSN I have AA and you have KK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER   POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER Empty

Back to top Go down

POKER4GREEN SCAM ALERT!!!!TRADE MONEY LAST CHANCE OFFER
Page 1 of 1